ATLANTA–AmericasMart Atlanta brings the global gift industry together in one time and one place with a landmark presentation of new-to-market products, marketplace innovations and trend-making seminars at The Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market schedule for July 8-15.
“Today’s retailers are looking for unique, design-driven products with a story,” said Mary Sullivan Harper, senior vice president of Leasing for AmericasMart Building 2. “Our dedicated trend experts scour the globe looking for the world’s best gift products for our discerning buyers.”
In the gift category, The Butler Group, Ganz USA, Primitives by Kathy and Couronne Company will feature new products in expanded spaces. They are joined by new showrooms including TAG—Trade Associates Group, plus many more. AmericasMart said the full list of new and expanded showrooms will be released leading up to the market.
The Building 2 Gift collections locations include:
• General Gift: Floors 6-7, 10-18
• Home Accents: Floors 10-13
• Living and Entertaining: Gifts, Tabletop & Accessories: Floors 8-9
• Gourmet & Housewares: Floor 8
• Living. Outdoor / Indoor. The Gardens: Floors 9-10
Supporting the connectivity of the collections is the new AmericasMart mobile app, available now on Apple iTunes and Google Play. App users can browse exhibitors by floor map or in a list, record favorite lines and categories, and plan, organize and manage market details to optimize their visit. Supporting the app is free Wi-Fi connectivity throughout AmericasMart’s three-building campus.
The July market’s speakers’ schedule includes thought leaders from blogs, lifestyle publications, reality television and more presenting learning opportunities for attendees.
Highlights of the market speakers include:
• Sunny Anderson of Food Network’s “The Kitchen” presenting her favorite “eat-clean” recipes in “Keep It Clean and Comfy.”
• Chadwick Boyd of “Lovely and Delicious” blog presenting easy and delicious ways to make vegetables the star of the party in “Entertaining with Vegetables: From Root to Stalk to Tabletop.”
• Kelly Kegans, senior deputy editor of home design for “Better Homes and Gardens,” showcasing a lively look at entertaining today in “Gather ‘Round.”
Also at the market, Icon Honors 2014 celebrates professional achievements of home and gift retailers, manufacturers, sales agents and service providers. The celebration will be Thursday, July 10, at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis.