This year’s edition of Maison & Objet, held in Paris last month, was bursting with color—single colors especially. As reported by WGSN-HomeBuildlife, the online trend forecasting and product design resource.
• Zesty lime, apple and chartreuse tones were seen across each product category.
• The color is used as a solid section on product design, upholstered furniture, ceramics and decorative accessories.
• Optimistic yellow continues to be a key color for interiors.
• Tones range from mustard and sherbet to egg-yolk yellow.
• Luscious shades of raspberry red were used to brighten up everything from textiles to cookware.
• Finishes were high-shine on furniture, while raspberry was used alongside three dimensional effects such as quilting and padding in textiles.
• Purple was a predominant color at this edition of Maison & Objet.
• Texture is important; ruched fabrics, soft cottons and applique are all used in conjunction with purple.
See more Maison & Objet product at: http://hfnmag.com/product-gallery